Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Hey! We are Thalia and Toxic, the Alpha's of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. If you would like to register and join our wonderful pack, please visit our pack thread on WolfQuest. It can be found here: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37555&start=180
Hope to see you joining soon!
Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Hey! We are Thalia and Toxic, the Alpha's of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. If you would like to register and join our wonderful pack, please visit our pack thread on WolfQuest. It can be found here: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37555&start=180
Hope to see you joining soon!
Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the home of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. We have live chat, roleplay and much more! Our amazing banner is ©Fel!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The Forum is under Construction, our pack is being REBORN!!! ;D
Hour in RP
IT’S WINTER
Latest topics
» Thalia's Art Shop
The Wild Den - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05 2012, 16:48 by Fel

» The Main Den
The Wild Den - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05 2012, 07:53 by Thalia

» Special Event: The Rival Pack!!!
The Wild Den - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20 2011, 01:10 by Thalia

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Oct 27 2011, 20:05
Top posting users this month
No user
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Oliver
The Wild Den - Page 38 I_vote_lcapThe Wild Den - Page 38 I_voting_barThe Wild Den - Page 38 I_vote_rcap 
Toxic
The Wild Den - Page 38 I_vote_lcapThe Wild Den - Page 38 I_voting_barThe Wild Den - Page 38 I_vote_rcap 
Curse
Thalia
Song
Rose
Hailey
Suintia
Cameron
Zodiak

The Wild Den

Go down 
+3
Curse
Song
Oliver
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation
Lust: The beautiful Niakitia.
Offspring: He does not have any offspring yet.

The Wild Den - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30 2010, 17:36

First topic message reminder :

hugs curse manly "bye buddy and i promise i will" he watches curse leave the terra and sighed, he made his way back to the birthing den
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24 2010, 18:27

His cockyness shown through turning first to the beta and sneering, "I don't take orders from your kind" a dark laughter shook the bruje's body "The kind who think their good at their job when their not" he snorts, "If you must know" he started talking towards the ebony canis lupis now, "I would never attack a female, I still have honour" his gaze then falls back to the alpha's, lowering onto his haunches, fang's whip curls around his peddles, "I was just passing through"
Back to top Go down
Song

Song

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24 2010, 19:09

Glances over at Nero, Blake, and Thalia who were watching the intruder carefully. Sighs turning to look back at him "If you were just passing through, was it reallly nessecary to start a fight?" tilts head.
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24 2010, 19:13

"I was challeged" he was talking in a low rough voice, "So I took him as a threat" he raised his frame, standing squarely on his pads
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24 2010, 22:56

I watched the outsider as he gave a small lecture to Nero, I twitched my ear as he approached me next to tell me he still has his honor, "I see.." I said under my breath, continuing to eye him while he turns his attention to Song. I looked at her for a moment as she took glimpses of the rest of us then to the male.
Back to top Go down
Thalia

Thalia

Lupin Infomation
Lust: ♥Toxic♥
Offspring: Rose, Hailey, Fel, Kody

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25 2010, 04:07

I stop and sit down when blake comes and warns me. I notice that song and nero have come too. Then I turn to the loner "Why are you being so rude? Our alpha was just protecting his pack" I say calmly.
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation
Lust: None..
Offspring: Teddy the fuzzy bear (adopted)

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25 2010, 04:07

I had begin to heal now and felt my energy return along with a fighting spirit, I got up in front of my pack."I began the fight, i didn't know he was passing through he stunk of blood and i took it as a threat so I knew that protecting the pack was my first priority." I stared at my pack making sure none of them were harmed then back to the male.

"You don't deserve to be in my territory after this, but your lucky i was in a good mood!" I said lifting my tail "Otherwise you would have been in real trouble, or wouldn't be standing there now!"

Back to top Go down
Thalia

Thalia

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25 2010, 05:07

I get up, throw some snow at evil loner then sit down again trying to look innocent...

(haha! nooo i'm still sitting there just like before Razz)
Back to top Go down
Song

Song

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25 2010, 17:01

Looks over at Curse who seems to be a little better but then hears the slush sound of snow being thrown and turns back to the intruder who had snow all over his face. Blinks and glances over at Thalia who was looking innocent one ear tilts back as glances at the intruder.
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25 2010, 18:28

Lowering onto his haunches, a dark smile flickers onto his maw, "I doubt if you were in a bad mood, i would be goi...." before the demon could finish his sentence, he was blasted in the visage with snow, twisting his frame quickly, the snow fell off his face and he swiped his paw through it, sending a little bit of snow through the air and hitting her in the face
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26 2010, 03:28

I smirked looking over at Thalia (looking innocent, but thaat was never thr truth) I laughed at her. I turned back to the brute "If you have no point of being here, I want you gone by tonight"

I said walking off towards my pack.
Back to top Go down
Thalia

Thalia

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26 2010, 03:47

'It was'nt me, it wasn't me, it wasn't me, ...' . I get up and move closer to the others, pretending it wasn't me...
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26 2010, 03:53

"As you wish" he said harshly, walking back the way he came, his tassle curled under his body, fang's twin zeniths were lowered as he walked the back, the way he came, wondering if they were still waiting for him
Back to top Go down
Thalia

Thalia

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26 2010, 04:08

I let out a sigh of relief when the loner leaves, but I wonder what he's going to do after leaving the territory.
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26 2010, 04:11

He reached the border, stepping over it, the moon washed demon faded into the forest, he watched the pack from the distance, all that was visible was his icy blue orbs burning through the darkness
Back to top Go down
Thalia

Thalia

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26 2010, 04:21

I look back to where the loner had gone, his scary eyes are watching the pack. I look away and trot off to the den.
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26 2010, 04:34

Suddenly getting up, the muscled hession sauntered into the pack territory, his apex tilts up sniffing the airs before heading towards a carcuss
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26 2010, 05:31

I watched as he walked out the territory his icy orbs glinting. I turned away back to Thalia and the rest of the pack, I strolled over to Song licking her cheek "Hello Silly" i said grinning
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26 2010, 06:02

After slinking past the regal's, he finds a carcuss close to their pack den, locking his white weapons around the eaten white deer carcuss, fang starts to drag it back to the forest
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26 2010, 06:59

I snarled lifting my maw into the air, I scowl grew from my face. "BEAR!" i ran towards the den panting viciousily.'oh no icer may and the pups are in there!'
Back to top Go down
Thalia

Thalia

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26 2010, 07:06

I run over to the den as I see curse running towards it and and calling out 'bear'.
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26 2010, 07:14

He was closer to the bear then the oynx male, dropping his steal, fang ran at the bear, his fangs bear, biting the bears paw before running away from the den, the massive beast followed, when they were a safe distance, he circled it quickly, locking his sharp canines around the bears side, it thrashed but fang held on before letting go and running around it, then biting its neck, his crimson fangs sinked near its windpipe, as the bear thrashed harder flinging the burly male off, fang stands up, limping towards it and re biting just before the massive paw of this bear smashed him again, this time snatching the bears jugular into his grip and pulling it away, the bear slumps down onto the floor, taking its less breath before it eyes glaze over
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring: I don't think a pup would have pups. Just sayin'.

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26 2010, 07:26

My eyes open slowly as I gaze around the BD.
I lit my body up, and walk out towards the river. I lap up some cool water, then I sit down on the side of the river.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zea-wolf.deviantart.com
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26 2010, 07:30

A snarl ripples from his crimson maw, before turning to back towards the alpha's
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring: I don't think a pup would have pups. Just sayin'.

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26 2010, 07:35

I lift my head up, hearing a growl from in the distance. I frown, and lay next to the flowing water.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zea-wolf.deviantart.com
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26 2010, 08:48

he turns around, sitting ontop of the bear's head, he waited for the alpha's to come over
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 38 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Wild Den
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next