Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Hey! We are Thalia and Toxic, the Alpha's of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. If you would like to register and join our wonderful pack, please visit our pack thread on WolfQuest. It can be found here: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37555&start=180
Hope to see you joining soon!
Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Hey! We are Thalia and Toxic, the Alpha's of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. If you would like to register and join our wonderful pack, please visit our pack thread on WolfQuest. It can be found here: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37555&start=180
Hope to see you joining soon!
Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the home of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. We have live chat, roleplay and much more! Our amazing banner is ©Fel!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The Forum is under Construction, our pack is being REBORN!!! ;D
Hour in RP
IT’S WINTER
Latest topics
» Thalia's Art Shop
The Wild Den - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05 2012, 16:48 by Fel

» The Main Den
The Wild Den - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05 2012, 07:53 by Thalia

» Special Event: The Rival Pack!!!
The Wild Den - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20 2011, 01:10 by Thalia

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Oct 27 2011, 20:05
Top posting users this month
No user
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Oliver
The Wild Den - Page 6 I_vote_lcapThe Wild Den - Page 6 I_voting_barThe Wild Den - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
Toxic
The Wild Den - Page 6 I_vote_lcapThe Wild Den - Page 6 I_voting_barThe Wild Den - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
Curse
Thalia
Song
Rose
Hailey
Suintia
Cameron
Zodiak

The Wild Den

Go down 
+3
Curse
Song
Oliver
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation
Lust: The beautiful Niakitia.
Offspring: He does not have any offspring yet.

The Wild Den - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30 2010, 17:36

First topic message reminder :

hugs curse manly "bye buddy and i promise i will" he watches curse leave the terra and sighed, he made his way back to the birthing den
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Thalia

Thalia

Lupin Infomation
Lust: ♥Toxic♥
Offspring: Rose, Hailey, Fel, Kody

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08 2010, 06:16

respectfully bows to silver and says : " Hello, my name is Thalia, I'm a new hunter of this pack"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08 2010, 06:22

starts to paddle around in a circle
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08 2010, 09:33

Blut yawns and streches his paws, He stands up and trots out the den, 'Well the snow stroms over.' He thought, then padded to the frozen river, He slammed his paw into the ice, making a hole, and began lapping up some of the cool water-
Back to top Go down
Song

Song

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08 2010, 15:34

Yawns as she got up and stretched her legs then shook her pelt as she sat up. She glanced outside noticing the storm was over and noticed paw prints with the new wolfs scent leading towards the river. She steps out of the den into the cool snow and notices other wolves near by as well. Wags tail slightly wanting to meet then but hears tummy growl and decides to look for food first and sprints off into the icey forest.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08 2010, 17:33

I push Silver off me and growl loudly, my hackles raised "Im no kid, I'm the new Warrior of this pack!" and I leap onto him, tackling and pinning Silver. I snarl "Oooh, ickle little baby silvy doesnt like to fight, does he?" I remark, smirking

(Silver!! Halo is bigger than you..he is half Dire Wolf!)
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08 2010, 17:36

rolls over, knocking halo off then bites his nape, "dont try me" the anger burned in his eyes, he keeps his white weapons pressing gently on the brutes neck, suggesting if he moved i could kill him with a death grasp

(psh thats nuttin, im wolf recon Razz)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08 2010, 17:47

I push Silver off with a heavy shove and he lands several metrs away. I get up, dusting myself off, and pad over to the den for a drink. I bend down and lap the cool water up, then turn and pad into the den. I see a small pup, and hen 4 other pups. Despite me normally being tough and headstrong, I smiled and trotted to the back of the den. Blood trickled down my face and onto the ground from where Silver had sunk his fangs into my muzzle, but I ignored it. A small, black and white pup with blue stripes had started crawling towards me. She reached me finally and rested her head on my huge paw pad, sighing with pleasure as she almost instantly warmed up since my paws were ro warm. I smiled again and licked the surprisingly large pup on the head
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08 2010, 17:53

the brute got up and trotted to the birthing den, growled at the newcomer "get out" gently picks grey off him and places with the other pups, then pushes him out "dont try me"

https://i.servimg.com/u/f28/15/48/33/99/gw800h11.jpg
thats a basic wolf recon, but its normally bigger
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08 2010, 18:14

(Im RPing as Grey aswell nowz)

I squirmed and cried a little as dad picked me up and put me with my kin. I looked around and saw that the large black wolf was outside, so I effortlessly crawled after him, almost walking
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08 2010, 19:32

I hear yelling and squirming in the den and I wake up and growl, running to the pups and standing in frount of them. I see a wolf outside and bark, running to it, "Who are you?!?" I half growl and bark. I jump onto his chest, knocking him by supprise and growl, not feeling as small as I really am. I stare into his eyes as he looks at me.
(this is my size>> https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img442/8707/crystalpupsize.png )
Back to top Go down
Thalia

Thalia

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08 2010, 19:50

hears noises coming from the den and goes there to see whats going on.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08 2010, 19:59

I look away and see another wolf and jump off the other wolf, it gets up and runs off. I growl and look at the new wolf, she seems friendly but I stand my ground. I walk up to her and my fur raises, I flatten my ears and look at her, "who are you?" I say coldly, which isnt that threatening coz it sound more cute than angry.
Back to top Go down
Thalia

Thalia

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08 2010, 20:03

A cute pup comes to me and asks me hwo i am. i smile at her kindly and say " Im Thalia the new hunter, and you?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08 2010, 20:07

I my tail drops and I smile, realising she is no threat, "oh, well welcome to the pack! Im Crystal, the packs pup, there are more but they are alpha pups. I dont have any parents..." I say and my eyes water a little.
Back to top Go down
Thalia

Thalia

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08 2010, 20:11

"Ooh.... thats sad...but I'm sure you're happy to be in this pack, am i right?" I say, trying to cheer her up a little.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08 2010, 20:18

I smile, "yeah, the pups will be like my sister and brothers!" I say, still wishing I had parents, or at least one. I look at her, " Silver said he might adopt me but I dont think it would be the best idea, coz it would just be another mouth to feed..." I tell her.
Back to top Go down
Thalia

Thalia

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08 2010, 20:27

I look at her, happy to see her smile , and say : "Why not ? If silver wants to adopt you that means he likes you alot, actually i think everyone likes pups like you so i don't think anyone would mind feeding another mouth"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08 2010, 20:32

I laugh and wag my tail, "thanks, hey! want to go hunting?" I ask, not wanting her to say no because I am a pup. 'I hope she lets me! I never get to go hunting! and just because Im a pup...Im a better hunter than they think I am.' I think to myself and look at Thalia.
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08 2010, 20:34

gets back up and picks grey up, silver takes her back to the other pups, he wondered if grey would understand him but talked to her anyways "hey sweetie" he said "that wolf isnt allowed in here" he says he looks out and growls then curls around the 4 pups
Back to top Go down
Thalia

Thalia

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08 2010, 20:43

i wonder if she's allowed to go hunting because she's a pup but as i look at her i see that she really hopes that i say yes , so i say :" ok , if you promise me that you always stay close enough so that i can see you, we can go"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08 2010, 20:51

I grin, ( in head like Homer) 'WOOHOO!'
I wag my tail, "yay!!! yeah Ill stay close, it wont be that hard, Im actually fast!" I say and start to prance toward the scent of the hunting grounds.
Back to top Go down
Thalia

Thalia

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08 2010, 20:55

follows her to the hunting grounds , realising i'm hungry
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08 2010, 21:30

I smile and trot to te bushes and look at Thalia, "maybe we should rest here to get enough energy, so we can run faster and stuff!" I say, she agrees and we lay down and rest for a while.
(Im gonna go now bye Smile
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08 2010, 21:45

I cry a little as dad takes me back into the den, and I look back at the big wolf, who I had named lone (lol random name X] ). He looked pretty on the down side, and I whines as he alowly padded off towards the river. Hes just like me I thought he is a little bigger than the other males and he wears chains, which is equal to my stripes I think. Halo was actually very similar to Grey. This is how they become best of friends. Quickly checking on dad to see if he was asleep, I unsteadily padded out of the den, heading towards lone. I reached him finally, and nudged his paw. Hello I said in my head, wagging my small tail

(Green is Halo)
I look down when I feel a soft nudge on my paw, and see the little black and white pup. "Hey there little one.." I whisper, putting my head down and smiling my toothy grin. She giggled as I licked her, and slowly stuck out a soft paw and placed it on my nose. Suddenly, my whole past flashed infront of my eyes in a huge whirlwind, and my eyes flashed a cold, icy blue, before returning back to normal. It was like something had sturred inside my soul. It was like we were connected. I blinked slightly, then the little pup put hr paw back down, nlinking and looking slightly dazed aswell. Shes felt it aswell I think to myself, a little shocked from the sudden blow of energy. I smiled a little and then lay down. The pup walked unsteadily over to me and lay down, resting her head on my upturned paw pad and placing her legs on my chest. I smiled and licked her soft face with my rough tongue, and her blue stripe suddenly flashed white and then back to royal blue. Wow...this is kinda creepy I think, but pushed the thought from my mind and put my head down on my free paw, careful not to desturb the pup who had already fallen asleep. I soon fell into a deep sleep, the stars twinlking high above, somehow shining brighter than they were before...
(g2g to bed now Byee guys!)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08 2010, 23:01

Recon pads out of the cold water and spots halo with grey, he shakes his head and trots up to the wild den, curling up inside he falls asleep
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Wild Den
Page 6 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next