Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Hey! We are Thalia and Toxic, the Alpha's of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. If you would like to register and join our wonderful pack, please visit our pack thread on WolfQuest. It can be found here: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37555&start=180
Hope to see you joining soon!
Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Hey! We are Thalia and Toxic, the Alpha's of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. If you would like to register and join our wonderful pack, please visit our pack thread on WolfQuest. It can be found here: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37555&start=180
Hope to see you joining soon!
Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the home of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. We have live chat, roleplay and much more! Our amazing banner is ©Fel!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The Forum is under Construction, our pack is being REBORN!!! ;D
Hour in RP
IT’S WINTER
Latest topics
» Thalia's Art Shop
The Wild Den - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05 2012, 16:48 by Fel

» The Main Den
The Wild Den - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05 2012, 07:53 by Thalia

» Special Event: The Rival Pack!!!
The Wild Den - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20 2011, 01:10 by Thalia

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Oct 27 2011, 20:05
Top posting users this month
No user
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Oliver
The Wild Den - Page 5 I_vote_lcapThe Wild Den - Page 5 I_voting_barThe Wild Den - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Toxic
The Wild Den - Page 5 I_vote_lcapThe Wild Den - Page 5 I_voting_barThe Wild Den - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Curse
Thalia
Song
Rose
Hailey
Suintia
Cameron
Zodiak

The Wild Den

Go down 
+3
Curse
Song
Oliver
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation
Lust: The beautiful Niakitia.
Offspring: He does not have any offspring yet.

The Wild Den - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30 2010, 17:36

First topic message reminder :

hugs curse manly "bye buddy and i promise i will" he watches curse leave the terra and sighed, he made his way back to the birthing den
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07 2010, 17:26

looks back at crystal and laughs, "maybe there just big for there age" he tells her, then turns back to the outside, watching the storm
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07 2010, 17:30

I smile and come out too watching the storm with him, "guess what?" I say to him.
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07 2010, 17:32

he lays down so silver can speak face to face with her "what?" he asks
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07 2010, 17:35

"this is the first time Iv seen it snowing" I say and cuddle up to him, still watching.
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07 2010, 17:38

"really? wow, its beautiful isnt it?" curls his tail around her
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07 2010, 17:45

I smile, "yeah, it is," I look up at him, "I know this might sound weird but.." I whisper," you're kind of like a dad to me..." I say and look into his eyes, mine sparkling, I see a snowflake slowly drift down and land on my nose, I laugh as it melts.
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07 2010, 17:48

smiles and hugs her, screwing up his nose when it melts the shakes his head "your like a daughter" he nuzzles her then watches the snow again
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07 2010, 17:55

I grin as he says this and lick his chest, I look at the snow as it falls and I start to warm up as Silvers tail holds me tight, keeping me warm.
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07 2010, 17:57

smiles then shuts his orbs and curls his frame around crystal, starting to drift off to sleep
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07 2010, 17:57

I wake up suddenly, looking around quickly, then realized I was in a den. Oh, I must have fallen asleep..I say to myself, getting up and shaking the dust from my fur. I padded out of the den, and headed towards the river for a drink. While I walked, I looked down at the huge prints I was making in the snow. I laughed slightly as a snowflake landed on my nose, and I shook it off. I sat down on a rock nearby, looking up at the falling snow, a whole different world to us.
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07 2010, 18:05

"go into the den" he tells crystal then runs up behind a rival wolf and tackles "who are you?" he growls
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07 2010, 18:10

I get pushed to the ground and smack my face hard on the earthy ground. I opened my eyes, dazed and feeling slightly dizzy. My head was pounding, but that didnt stop me from being anrgy. I pushed a large wolf off me and stood up, hackles raised teeth beared "I am Halo, newest Warrior of the Wild Sk8ter Pack..who are you?" I said, digging my claws into the ground, a signal that I wasnt going to give up so easily
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07 2010, 18:27

I yelp, "uh ok.." I run into the den and somehow endup asleep..
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07 2010, 20:30

silver stood defensivly "im silver, alpha of this pack" he snarls, then lunges and pins down the smaller brute "have you got that?" still on halo, pressing gently on his neck with his large pads "dont test me kid" he warns then steps backwards and stands domanitily
Back to top Go down
Thalia

Thalia

Lupin Infomation
Lust: ♥Toxic♥
Offspring: Rose, Hailey, Fel, Kody

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07 2010, 22:28

As I walked into the packs territoy and looked around I saw two wolves, one standing dominantly over another. ' that must be the alpha of this pack' I thought. I approached them quietly and watched them, trying to find out what they were saying.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07 2010, 23:28

Recon trots lazily into the terra, sniffs slowly smelling a fairly large pack, he keeps trotting until reaches a den, taking a peek inside he see's a sleeping black wolf then sits just away from the den
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation
Lust: None..
Offspring: Teddy the fuzzy bear (adopted)

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08 2010, 03:27

Wakes up in shock lifts my snout pulsating many different scents i get up and drag my weary body to where they are coming from i noticed a mal and a female i perked my ears catching a conversation between Silver and Crystal my ears flop down at the sound of it as my tail retreats to hide under my big body

i plodded away passing the female and flopped down on the beach beside the river and sighed heavily.....
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08 2010, 05:43

recon stands up and slowly trots around waiting to bump into someone, he circles the wild den and the birthing den then heads down to the river
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08 2010, 05:46

sees a nervous unfamiliar character making its way to the den i raced it and cornered it off defencing the pups and Sk8ter while they slept i barked snarling hackles raised tail raised high in dominance "who are you?" i demanded from him
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08 2010, 05:49

he grews more nervous when cornered "im recon, the new warrior" he claims, he starts pacing in the small space he has then tackles curse and steps over him "why are you so defensive?"
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08 2010, 05:52

looks up at him ok i believe you shiesh no need to tackle me i slyly remarked to myself
i turned round leaping over him them pinning him against a tree my powerful claws began to bury through his fur i shouted in fury "Now tell me the truth mutt!"

i stared deep into his eyes waiting for an answer
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08 2010, 05:56

leans his muzzle forward and bites curses muzzle, pushes back digging his claws deeper in but also pushing him off and stands there agressivly "im the new warrior" he shouts at the delta
Back to top Go down
Curse

Curse

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08 2010, 06:00

i look back at him noticing he is standing his ground like a true warrior would i pushed him off me so i could speak i look back at him with a faint flash understanding and trust in my eye

i move towards him towering high above him ibreak into a small smile at him "ok well im sorry for misjudging you, you just dont seem like the sort of wolf that silver would allow to the pack... i turned and strolled off looking for song
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08 2010, 06:07

snorts at him then continues his lazy trot to the river, and pads in, just floating there
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08 2010, 06:11

silver turns to see a female "hello" he says his voice slight harsh, "welcome to the pack" he thinks for a second "im silver, and you are?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Wild Den
Page 5 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next