Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Hey! We are Thalia and Toxic, the Alpha's of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. If you would like to register and join our wonderful pack, please visit our pack thread on WolfQuest. It can be found here: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37555&start=180
Hope to see you joining soon!
Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Hey! We are Thalia and Toxic, the Alpha's of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. If you would like to register and join our wonderful pack, please visit our pack thread on WolfQuest. It can be found here: http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=37555&start=180
Hope to see you joining soon!
Wild Sk8ter Pack!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the home of the Wild Sk8ter Pack. We have live chat, roleplay and much more! Our amazing banner is ©Fel!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The Forum is under Construction, our pack is being REBORN!!! ;D
Hour in RP
IT’S WINTER
Latest topics
» Thalia's Art Shop
The Wild Den - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05 2012, 16:48 by Fel

» The Main Den
The Wild Den - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05 2012, 07:53 by Thalia

» Special Event: The Rival Pack!!!
The Wild Den - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20 2011, 01:10 by Thalia

Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 63 on Thu Oct 27 2011, 20:05
Top posting users this month
No user
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Oliver
The Wild Den - Page 4 I_vote_lcapThe Wild Den - Page 4 I_voting_barThe Wild Den - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Toxic
The Wild Den - Page 4 I_vote_lcapThe Wild Den - Page 4 I_voting_barThe Wild Den - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Curse
Thalia
Song
Rose
Hailey
Suintia
Cameron
Zodiak

The Wild Den

Go down 
+3
Curse
Song
Oliver
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation
Lust: The beautiful Niakitia.
Offspring: He does not have any offspring yet.

The Wild Den - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30 2010, 17:36

First topic message reminder :

hugs curse manly "bye buddy and i promise i will" he watches curse leave the terra and sighed, he made his way back to the birthing den
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07 2010, 15:53

"to the birthing den" he says, then trots faster gaining distance between blur and himself
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07 2010, 15:59

"Birthing Den?" Blur said to himself and sat down, "Alright..." Blur said, then twitched his ears, sniffing for his brother scent again-
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07 2010, 16:03

he quickly turns into the den and out of sight, sitting down beside sk8ter and the pups
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07 2010, 16:06

Blur wonders into the pack territory, and sit down by the river sniffing the air, he looks around as well, he sighed deeply-

'Must of missed him.' He thought and growled, slamming his paw into the snow-

Last edited by Blur on Tue Sep 07 2010, 16:24; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07 2010, 16:10

he licks sk8ters muzzle, then nuzzles the pups gently and curls around sk8 watching the pups
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07 2010, 16:27

'Well now what am I gonna do?' Blur thought, and glanced at the den, that Silver scent leaded to-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07 2010, 16:28

I flatten my ears as he slides me off his paw, I back away as they fight. I wonder whos brother he is and run a little closer watching him curiously but shyly.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07 2010, 16:30

Blur perked his ears, and noticed the pup that was on his paw form earlier-

"Hello." He said.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07 2010, 16:36

I realise I am caught and walk shyly to him, standing back from him. I look up at him, with un planned puppy dog eyes. "hi..." I say, my tail puffed out from a bit of fear.
Back to top Go down
Song

Song

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07 2010, 16:39

Barks as she wags her tail then slips falling over. Sits up shaking the snow off her back then perks up catching two unfamiliar scents.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07 2010, 16:41

Blur looks at the pup seeing how afraid she was-

"Don't worry I won't hurt you." He said, "Shouldn't you be in the den, with your mother & father?, you shouldn't be out here in the snow.."

Blur hears a bark and the fur on his body stands up-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07 2010, 16:46

I look down at my paws and flatten my ears, "I uh... lost my parents.. are..." I sniff as a small but invisable tear drips off my muzzle, I look at it not knowing why it came, I wasnt even that upset. I look up at him, "I lost my pack... and I came here, I dont now where my parents are..." I tell Blur.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07 2010, 16:48

Blur flatten his ears against his head-

"Sorry." He said, scenting she was upset-
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07 2010, 16:49

comes back trotting out and hurrys along to the wild den, quickly jumping onto that and howls, it fades in the distance
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07 2010, 16:51

I smile upat him, "Its ok, I didnt really know them that well anyway... thats why I dont really think about it that much." I tell him and sit down. I decide if he is in the pack I should learn him scent incase something ever happened, I look at him and sniff him quickly then sit back down again.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07 2010, 16:54

Blur briefly smiles at the pup, then glances at Silver-
Back to top Go down
Song

Song

Lupin Infomation
Lust:
Offspring:

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07 2010, 16:58

Follows the strange scent over to the river notices a black wolf and tilts head looking over at him and a little fuzz ball that made crystal sit beside him.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07 2010, 17:01

I hear the howl and look at him, "what happened?" I ask hearing something.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07 2010, 17:02

Blur looked up and spots a golden wolf-

"Hi." He said, a little unsure

Then looks at Silver-
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07 2010, 17:05

he watches as a snow storm slowly starts to form, quickly jumping off the den and falling in the snow, runs towards the three wolves, "blur, song get to the wild den" he picks up crystal and trots towards the birthing den
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07 2010, 17:09

Blur tilted his head for a moment, and then percked his ears, hearing the loud wind of a snow storm coming, He nods to Silver and trots over to Wild Den, and lays down inside watching the Storm-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07 2010, 17:11

I have my tail between my legs as I am picked up and taken to the bd. I wait to be put down by Silver.
Back to top Go down
Oliver

Oliver

Lupin Infomation

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07 2010, 17:13

he places crystal near the pups then sits at the den entrance waiting for the storm to pass, he hears the fury of the wind and the icy touch of the snow landing on his nose as it flies past
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07 2010, 17:14

Blur rests on his side, and falls asleep to the noise of the snow storm-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07 2010, 17:23

I am pup down with the other pups, and I see how big they have gotten, almost the same size as me. "wow, I must be small for my age!" I say to Silver and show him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wild Den   The Wild Den - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Wild Den
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next